About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BlackReaper131 liked the chapter With skye in Futanari World.
1 day ago
-
BlackReaper131 liked the chapter Slowly in Futanari World.
1 day ago
-
BlackReaper131 liked the chapter Blair! in Futanari World.
1 day ago
-
BlackReaper131 liked the chapter For a quicky! in Futanari World.
1 day ago
-
BlackReaper131 liked the chapter Sue Tries to Wean Herself Off Porkum's Cock in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
BlackReaper131 liked the chapter Pretend to be Normal in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
BlackReaper131 liked the chapter Yes in My Adoptive Family’s Secret ….
1 week ago
-
BlackReaper131 liked the chapter Introduction in My Adoptive Family’s Secret ….
1 week ago
-
BlackReaper131 liked the chapter Porkum lets The Wasp Have Her Fun in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
BlackReaper131 liked the chapter Yes in Futanari World.
1 week ago
No recent activity
BlackReaper131 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BlackReaper131 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BlackReaper131 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BlackReaper131 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BlackReaper131 has not earned any awards.