About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bill Gon liked the chapter Bed-Mates in The Changing Mother.
3 days ago
-
Bill Gon liked the chapter Someone's Curious in The Changing Mother.
3 days ago
-
Bill Gon liked the chapter His mother takes him out for some mother son fun. in The Changing Mother.
3 days ago
-
Bill Gon liked the chapter Chapter Four in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
2 weeks ago
-
Bill Gon liked the chapter Chapter Nine in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
2 weeks ago
-
Bill Gon liked the chapter Chapter Eight in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
2 weeks ago
-
Bill Gon liked the chapter Chapter Six in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
2 weeks ago
-
Bill Gon liked the chapter Bimbo Wishes in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
2 weeks ago
-
Bill Gon liked the chapter An American Lion in Russia in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
3 weeks ago
-
Bill Gon liked the chapter Levi's Prelude in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Bill Gon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bill Gon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bill Gon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bill Gon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bill Gon has not earned any awards.