About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bigbopper11 liked the chapter The girls have a talk in Claim Day.
1 week ago
-
Bigbopper11 liked the chapter They arrive at their home in Claim Day.
1 week ago
-
Bigbopper11 liked the chapter Yes, but reluctantly in Claim Day.
1 week ago
-
Bigbopper11 liked the chapter A family discussion in the car in Claim Day.
1 week ago
-
Bigbopper11 liked the chapter They try to flee in Claim Day.
1 week ago
-
Bigbopper11 liked the chapter Claim Day in Claim Day.
1 week ago
-
Bigbopper11 liked the chapter Liam Marlowe, a high school senior, and his family in Claim Day.
1 week ago
-
Bigbopper11 liked the chapter Introduction in Claim Day.
1 week ago
-
Bigbopper11 liked the chapter Introduction in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
5 months ago
-
Bigbopper11 liked the chapter Kate Dreams in Chemical Control.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Bigbopper11 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bigbopper11 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bigbopper11 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bigbopper11 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bigbopper11 has not earned any awards.