About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Beltin liked the chapter The First is one of Hippolyta's handmaidens in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
Beltin liked the chapter Fucking mom in Accidental Incest.
3 weeks ago
-
Beltin liked the chapter Logan impregnates Ms. Smith in Items of Power.
3 weeks ago
-
Beltin liked the chapter Introduction in Honey Hollow.
3 weeks ago
-
Beltin liked the chapter A young brunette receptionist in Misogyny Heaven.
3 weeks ago
-
Beltin liked the chapter Introduction in Misogyny Heaven.
3 weeks ago
-
Beltin liked the chapter Introduction in Claim Day.
3 weeks ago
-
Beltin is now following winterwhereof.
1 year ago
-
Beltin is now following BleachBunny.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Beltin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Beltin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Beltin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Beltin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Beltin has not earned any awards.