About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Beecroft liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 29 in The Foster Girl.
1 day ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter Perfect in Help! Mom's the New FRAT pledge!.
3 days ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter The next day in Help! Mom's the New FRAT pledge!.
3 days ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter Serena wakes up... in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
4 days ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter He needs more help in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
4 days ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter Back to Mason's house in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
4 days ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter She tries to ask for help in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
4 days ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter We follow up on Serena in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
4 days ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter He only realizes a bit too late in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
4 days ago
-
Beecroft liked the chapter Mason resists temptation in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Beecroft has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Beecroft has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Beecroft has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Beecroft has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Beecroft has not earned any awards.