About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- England
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Pretend I am a nice, respectable young lady
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy literature, anything with swords and sorcery.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt. Though I use it very sparingly for impact
- I write erotica because
-
It gets me off
- In conclusion, I am
-
Too horny for my own good
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Take The Quest, Find Bo Peep in The Rulebook.
2 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter With A Little Help From Our Friends in The Rulebook.
2 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Under a Werewolf in The Rulebook.
2 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Right Behind Marie in The Rulebook.
2 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Find A Sheepie in The Rulebook.
2 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Bimbo Makeover in The Rulebook.
2 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter She's a Four Foot! in The Rulebook.
2 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Everyone Gets Into Character in The Rulebook.
2 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter The Partiers Arrive! in The Rulebook.
2 hours ago
-
BeckyS liked the chapter Cleopatra Meets The Bard in The Rulebook.
2 hours ago
No recent activity
BeckyS has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BeckyS has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BeckyS has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BeckyS has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BeckyS has not earned any awards.