About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
history
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter The Changing Charissa in Babysitter Moves In.
1 day ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Looks like Charissa wants to get closer in Babysitter Moves In.
1 day ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Sitting close during Brokeback in Babysitter Moves In.
1 day ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Hungry? in Babysitter Moves In.
1 day ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Yes - and everyone benefits in Babysitter Moves In.
1 day ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Turns out this only brings us closer! in Babysitter Moves In.
1 day ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter First contact! in Babysitter Moves In.
1 day ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Something boring, something fun in Babysitter Moves In.
1 day ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Set the stage for an evening of fun. in Babysitter Moves In.
1 day ago
-
Bdsmfan liked the chapter Thankfully not! Here's the daily routine. in Babysitter Moves In.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Bdsmfan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bdsmfan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bdsmfan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bdsmfan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bdsmfan has not earned any awards.