About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Wally
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Twat
- I write erotica because
-
I’ve been reading it for years, courtesy of my perverted mind. Time to try producing it myself.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Like Jekyll and Hyde. I live a respectable life of peace during the day, and let the monster out at night on the internet!
-
BawdyHands liked the chapter He puts Mel in her place. in Claim Day.
2 weeks ago
-
BawdyHands liked the chapter Grant, aimless young man and accidental owner. in Claim Day.
2 weeks ago
-
BawdyHands liked the chapter Introduction in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 weeks ago
-
BawdyHands liked the chapter Introduction in Jessica Loves Cock: Obsessed with Sully .
1 month ago
-
BawdyHands liked the chapter Reborn In The Unholy Juices~! in Skylar’s Sexual Awakening.
1 month ago
-
BawdyHands liked the chapter Yee-Haw~! in Skylar’s Sexual Awakening.
1 month ago
-
BawdyHands liked the chapter Amazon Agony in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
2 months ago
-
BawdyHands liked the chapter Cherry Crush in The Incident.
2 months ago
-
BawdyHands liked the chapter Ryan Ferro, soon-to-be college student in Written Ownership.
2 months ago
-
BawdyHands liked the chapter Shattered Veil: The Explosion in The Incident.
2 months ago
No recent activity
BawdyHands has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BawdyHands has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BawdyHands has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BawdyHands has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BawdyHands has not earned any awards.