About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Batman11 received a new award: First Chapter.
1 hour ago
-
Batman11 published the chapter You climb outside in Game of Thrones .
1 hour ago
-
Batman11 published the chapter You climb into the attic. in Game of Thrones .
1 hour ago
-
Batman11 liked the chapter Release everyone as you let Tywin know that he'll die in a few weeks not at your hands in Game of Thrones: Self-Insert .
4 hours ago
No recent activity
Batman11 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Batman11 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Batman11 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Batman11 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Batman11 has not earned any awards.