About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Bao liked the chapter The luckiest boy in the world in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 days ago
-
Bao liked the chapter Bribery? in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
Bao liked the chapter The Gift in The Family Tree Paradox.
2 weeks ago
-
Bao liked the chapter Driving to the sermon in Accidental Incest.
2 weeks ago
-
Bao liked the chapter Wrap Up with Issues in Accidental Incest.
2 weeks ago
-
Bao liked the chapter Preparing the sermon in Accidental Incest.
2 weeks ago
-
Bao liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday Evening with Jonathan was peaceful (Suspicion: -5) in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
Bao liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday afternoon: Leah lets Nathan finish on her tits (Silence:+25, Suspicion: +10) in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
Bao liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday afternoon: Leah lets Nathan play with her tits... in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
Bao liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday afternoon: Leah Gives Nathan a Blowjob with Gusto... in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Bao has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Bao has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Bao has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Bao has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Bao has not earned any awards.