About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BananaJoe liked the chapter Completely alone in Camera Shy.
22 hours ago
-
BananaJoe liked the chapter Another lapdance in Just This Once?.
1 day ago
-
BananaJoe liked the chapter Marcus makes his move in Camera Shy.
1 day ago
-
BananaJoe liked the chapter That’s the shot in Camera Shy.
3 days ago
-
BananaJoe liked the chapter Next outfit in Just This Once?.
6 days ago
-
BananaJoe liked the chapter Pose in Camera Shy.
6 days ago
-
BananaJoe liked the chapter The pose in Camera Shy.
6 days ago
-
BananaJoe liked the chapter They’re not done in The Bad Girlfriend.
1 week ago
-
BananaJoe liked the chapter She hesitates in The Bad Girlfriend.
1 week ago
-
BananaJoe liked the chapter She’s still crumbling in The Bad Girlfriend.
1 week ago
No recent activity
BananaJoe has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BananaJoe has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BananaJoe has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BananaJoe has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BananaJoe has not earned any awards.