About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 27
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Back2Sanity liked the chapter Reassignment in Everyone's Boyfriend.
9 hours ago
-
Back2Sanity liked the chapter Full Service in Everyone's Boyfriend.
9 hours ago
-
Back2Sanity liked the chapter The Man in the Mirror in Everyone's Boyfriend.
9 hours ago
-
Back2Sanity liked the chapter In the Passenger Seat in Everyone's Boyfriend.
9 hours ago
-
Back2Sanity liked the chapter The Straights in Everyone's Boyfriend.
9 hours ago
-
Back2Sanity liked the chapter Borrowing a Key, Stealing a Man in Everyone's Boyfriend.
9 hours ago
-
Back2Sanity liked the chapter Meet the Boyfriend in Everyone's Boyfriend.
9 hours ago
-
Back2Sanity liked the chapter Doing laundry in Persona Undressed.
3 days ago
-
Back2Sanity liked the chapter Train her some more... in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
1 month ago
-
Back2Sanity liked the chapter He comes alongside Amy while watching the video in Bosom Buddies.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Back2Sanity has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Back2Sanity has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Back2Sanity has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Back2Sanity has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Back2Sanity has not earned any awards.