About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BIGDDD liked the chapter The Tests in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 weeks ago
-
BIGDDD liked the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 weeks ago
-
BIGDDD liked the chapter Introduction in The Rule in School.
3 weeks ago
-
BIGDDD liked the chapter Ofcourse she is! in Mother's Comic Book Club.
3 weeks ago
-
BIGDDD liked the chapter He can only watch and try to make sense of things in How My Daughter Became a Meat Puppet.
2 months ago
-
BIGDDD liked the chapter Yes! He does! in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
2 months ago
-
BIGDDD liked the chapter ASKING EMMA in Desire, Revised.
2 months ago
-
BIGDDD liked the chapter Obvious Benefits in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
2 months ago
-
BIGDDD liked the chapter A Cock Cleaner at Globex in H1W1.
3 months ago
-
BIGDDD liked the chapter Your father to the rescue in H1W1.
3 months ago
No recent activity
BIGDDD has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BIGDDD has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BIGDDD has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BIGDDD has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BIGDDD has not earned any awards.