About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
BCM liked the chapter Bathe with a Bimbo. in Sex Note.
1 week ago
-
BCM liked the chapter He gets home to find Lucy in the bath. in Sex Note.
1 week ago
-
BCM liked the chapter some fun with Jennifer in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
BCM liked the chapter It was time to take Anissa and punish her for her snobbery. in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
BCM liked the chapter Get some help. in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
BCM liked the chapter The snob, the slut, and the nerd. in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
BCM liked the chapter A great outfit for going out. in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
BCM liked the chapter Send Jennifer clothes shopping in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
BCM liked the chapter She rode you on the couch. in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
BCM liked the chapter She told him what he can and can't do. in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
No recent activity
BCM has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
BCM has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
BCM has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
BCM has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
BCM has not earned any awards.