About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Awadon liked the chapter Suzi's School Day in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 week ago
-
Awadon liked the chapter Getting Ready For Work in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 week ago
-
Awadon liked the chapter You have a package in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 week ago
-
Awadon liked the chapter Not just anal in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 week ago
-
Awadon liked the chapter Vibing on a bus in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 week ago
-
Awadon liked the chapter Sex & Denial in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 week ago
-
Awadon liked the chapter Suzi takes Jess home in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 week ago
-
Awadon liked the chapter Ava, malleable girlfriend - Hypnotist Boyfriend in Oblivious.
1 week ago
-
Awadon liked the chapter go to school in a skimpy outfit in Embarrassed and humiliation Days.
7 months ago
-
Awadon liked the chapter Enthusiastically in The futa headmistress has a plan.
9 months ago
No recent activity
Awadon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Awadon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Awadon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Awadon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Awadon has not earned any awards.