About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Asuraraiden liked the chapter The world is a infinite porno & You are the 4th wall breaking director/star in Planetary Alignment Harem.
2 days ago
-
Asuraraiden liked the chapter Royal Treatment (Part 3) in Rings of Confirmation.
1 month ago
-
Asuraraiden liked the chapter Midnight Gets her Personal Lesson and More in Rings of Confirmation.
1 month ago
-
Asuraraiden liked the chapter An Accidental Purchase in The Romance Mechanic.
1 month ago
-
Asuraraiden liked the chapter No shock, just a fall. in School Drop Off.
1 month ago
-
Asuraraiden liked the chapter A Date in School Drop Off.
1 month ago
-
Asuraraiden liked the chapter Nothing but business... in School Drop Off.
1 month ago
-
Asuraraiden liked the chapter Karen, Savannah’s Mum, and help with an electrical fault. in School Drop Off.
1 month ago
-
Asuraraiden liked the chapter Introduction in School Drop Off.
1 month ago
-
Asuraraiden liked the chapter Meeting the other roommate. in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Asuraraiden has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Asuraraiden has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Asuraraiden has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Asuraraiden has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Asuraraiden has not earned any awards.