About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- June 27, 2005
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Roleplay
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Action and Romance
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It's a blast for me to dream up wild, crazy scenarios and then wrestle them into an actual story. Seeing these fantasies take shape, with characters and plots, is a really satisfying thing. Sometimes it feels like I'm building a whole new world from scratch.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AshWhite5 received a new award: First Chapter.
4 days ago
-
AshWhite5 received a new award: First Story.
4 days ago
-
AshWhite5 published the story Three Tails, One Master.
4 days ago
No recent activity
AshWhite5 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AshWhite5 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AshWhite5 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AshWhite5 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AshWhite5 has not earned any awards.