About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read, paint miniatures, go shooting, play tabletop
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Isekai, Space fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I have stories I want to share
- In conclusion, I am
-
A nird who likes dirty stories
-
Ash30 liked the chapter Double Sexy Time in Harem Games.
2 days ago
-
Ash30 liked the chapter Time With The Hubby in Harem Games.
4 days ago
-
Ash30 published the chapter Nightmares unto dawn in White Mans World.
4 days ago
-
Ash30 liked the chapter The Poor Punching Bag in Harem Games.
6 days ago
-
Ash30 liked the chapter Round 1 Day 3 - Morning (1/2) in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Ash30 left a comment on the chapter Possible Roles in Harem Games.
1 week ago
-
Ash30 liked the chapter Possible Roles in Harem Games.
1 week ago
-
Ash30 left a comment on the chapter Knock on the Door in Harem Games.
1 week ago
-
Ash30 liked the chapter Knock on the Door in Harem Games.
1 week ago
-
Ash30 liked the chapter A Long Dinner in Harem Games.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Ash30 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ash30 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ash30 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ash30 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ash30 has not earned any awards.