About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ark liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 36 – Christmas Orgy 4 – Writhing and Wrestling in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
Ark liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 35 – Christmas Orgy 3 – Difficult Matches in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
Ark liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 34 – Christmas Orgy 2 – Pinning Down in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Ark liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 33 – Christmas Orgy 1 – Unwrapping Newcomers in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Ark liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 32 – A Walk with Two in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Ark liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 31 – Fluffy Things in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Ark liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 30 – Christmas Day in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Ark liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 29 – Gaming Break in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Ark liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 28 – Loot and Summons in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 days ago
-
Ark liked the chapter Approaching the Late Game 27 – Adds upon Adds in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 days ago
No recent activity
Ark has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ark has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ark has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ark has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ark has not earned any awards.