About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Arcticc13 liked the chapter "How...?" in Game Monster.
1 month ago
-
Arcticc13 liked the chapter Floors first. in Game Monster.
1 month ago
-
Arcticc13 liked the chapter Thank you! in Game Monster.
1 month ago
-
Arcticc13 liked the chapter Your first guest in Game Monster.
1 month ago
-
Arcticc13 liked the chapter A disturbance in the force...field. in Game Monster.
1 month ago
-
Arcticc13 liked the chapter Changeling Broodmother in Game Monster.
1 month ago
-
Arcticc13 liked the chapter Tear off your breastplate and find something unexpected. in Game Monster.
1 month ago
-
Arcticc13 liked the chapter Being suspicious. in Slave4U.
2 months ago
-
Arcticc13 liked the chapter Friends visit. in Slave4U.
2 months ago
-
Arcticc13 liked the chapter Unexpected guest. in Slave4U.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Arcticc13 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Arcticc13 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Arcticc13 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Arcticc13 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Arcticc13 has not earned any awards.