About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter Divide and conquer in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
4 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter The dig in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
4 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter Turn about's fair play in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
4 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter Happy fun bunch in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
4 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter Coming home in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
4 hours ago
-
Archane_Master left a comment on the chapter Coming home in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
4 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter Occupational hazard in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
4 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter Getting to know you in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
5 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter Strange days and quiet nights in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
5 hours ago
-
Archane_Master liked the chapter The Butler in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
5 hours ago
No recent activity
Archane_Master has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Archane_Master has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Archane_Master has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Archane_Master has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Archane_Master has not earned any awards.