About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Apollyon 1 liked the chapter Office Party? in The Rulebook.
10 hours ago
-
Apollyon 1 liked the chapter True Attack in The Rulebook.
10 hours ago
-
Apollyon 1 liked the chapter Boss's Nightmare in The Rulebook.
10 hours ago
-
Apollyon 1 liked the chapter on the street in The Rulebook.
10 hours ago
-
Apollyon 1 liked the chapter Unknown woman in kitchen in The Rulebook.
10 hours ago
-
Apollyon 1 liked the chapter Have some fun with the woman on the phone in The Rulebook.
10 hours ago
-
Apollyon 1 liked the chapter the good doctor in Billy possession.
5 days ago
-
Apollyon 1 liked the chapter zoey in Billy possession.
1 week ago
-
Apollyon 1 liked the chapter cow girl in Billy possession.
1 week ago
-
Apollyon 1 liked the chapter Bodyguard and Robot in Fictional World Wishes.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Apollyon 1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Apollyon 1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Apollyon 1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Apollyon 1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Apollyon 1 has not earned any awards.