About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Anon_Fetishes liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Friday(Raw)-Mr. Bill Fucks Leah Missionary... in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Anon_Fetishes liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Friday Morning in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Anon_Fetishes liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Thursday-Nathan fucks Leah Missionary (Suspicion: +5, Silence: +25) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Anon_Fetishes liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Wednesday... in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Anon_Fetishes liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Tuesday--Leah Rejects Officer Roberts Demand (Silence: -25, Luck: +10) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Anon_Fetishes liked the chapter January Week 2: Friday-Leah and Mr. Howard Make Love (Tenure: +25, Suspicion: +15) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Anon_Fetishes liked the chapter Jan. Week 2: Monday: Planning Period-Leah Offers Nate a Quick Blowjob in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Anon_Fetishes liked the chapter January Weekend 1: Leah rejects Jonathan's advances (Luck: +5) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Anon_Fetishes liked the chapter January Teacher Work Day: Leah relaxes that afternoon (Tenure: -10 Luck: +10) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
Anon_Fetishes liked the chapter January Teacher Work Day: Leah struggles to swallow Mr. Howard’s cum (Suspicion: +5, Luck: -15) in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Anon_Fetishes has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Anon_Fetishes has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Anon_Fetishes has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Anon_Fetishes has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Anon_Fetishes has not earned any awards.