About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It's fun, and I want to try it out.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Anon1946 liked the chapter Last Night in Gotham [pt. II] in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 days ago
-
Anon1946 liked the chapter Last Night in Gotham [pt. I] in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 days ago
-
Anon1946 liked the chapter Brotherly concern in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 days ago
-
Anon1946 liked the chapter Jason's Secret Sex Cult[s] in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 days ago
-
Anon1946 liked the chapter Team Meeting [pt. II] in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 days ago
-
Anon1946 liked the chapter Team Meeting in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 days ago
-
Anon1946 liked the chapter Time Passes for Jason in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 days ago
-
Anon1946 liked the chapter Barbara meets Jason in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 days ago
-
Anon1946 liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
4 days ago
-
Anon1946 liked the chapter Batgirl notices something strange in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
6 days ago
No recent activity
Anon1946 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Anon1946 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Anon1946 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Anon1946 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Anon1946 has not earned any awards.