About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Foreplay First in Chemical Control.
12 hours ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Devotion's maw in 5 on 1.
12 hours ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter BIGGERING in 5 on 1.
12 hours ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter I like being different in 5 on 1.
12 hours ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Throatpie in Chemical Control.
1 day ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Pregnancy tests & Roadhead in Chemical Control.
1 day ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Alicia in Boyce Park.
1 day ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Fries, Fear, and First Impressions in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter Packing Boxes in His Head in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
Andivari0001 liked the chapter The Quiet Rewrite in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Andivari0001 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Andivari0001 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Andivari0001 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Andivari0001 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Andivari0001 has not earned any awards.