About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read, play games, look at hentai.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy novels and manga.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Wooden Stick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
I want to improve my writing, I like coming up with lewd ideas, and I like knowing that people are actually reading my stories and this website helps with that a bit.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Amazing, perverted, and want to get better at writing while establishing my own perverted fanbase!
-
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 published the chapter The Perverted School in A Perverted World.
1 day ago
-
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 published the chapter The Richney Family (Rich Family) in A Perverted World.
1 day ago
-
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 published the chapter Veil in A Perverted World.
1 day ago
-
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 published the chapter Rylie Will Teach/Punish Her in A Perverted World.
1 day ago
-
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 published the chapter Connecting With An Adult Store in A Perverted World.
1 day ago
-
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 published the chapter She Arrives at the Baxter Building in A Perverted World.
1 week ago
-
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 published the chapter Gwen Stacy in A Perverted World.
1 week ago
-
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 published the chapter Yusuke in A Perverted World.
1 week ago
-
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 published the chapter A Class Deliquent in A Perverted World.
1 week ago
-
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 published the chapter Lets Others In Her Room While She Sleeps in A Perverted World.
1 week ago
No recent activity
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AnEmbarrassedCreation18 has not earned any awards.