About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
An0nymus1ndividual has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
An0nymus1ndividual has not published any stories.
-
The Backpack
by Blackhand
When the girl you have a crush on loses her backpack, it's the beginning of an adventure that takes you through a world of your biggest fetishes and kinks.
Fetish English 29 Chapters Deep 367 Words/Chapter 13,241 Likes 5,187,721 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 days ago -
Galley of Pain
by Carlurvile
College students on spring break take boat ride they may never forget.
BDSM English 87 Chapters Deep 379 Words/Chapter 6,173 Likes 3,026,384 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Monster breeder
by majus
Various MILFs tricked into becoming breeding stock for monsters
Fantasy English 7 Chapters Deep 769 Words/Chapter 99 Likes 40,415 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago
No contributed stories yet
An0nymus1ndividual has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
An0nymus1ndividual has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
An0nymus1ndividual has not earned any awards.