About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Amelya liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 hours ago
-
Amelya posted a reply on the chapter The First Harem Tournament 11 – Far Viewing [Romulus POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 days ago
-
Amelya left a comment on the chapter The First Harem Tournament 10 – Comforting Lines in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Amelya liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 10 – Comforting Lines in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Amelya left a comment on the chapter The First Harem Tournament 9 – The Quiet Ones [Jane POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Amelya liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 9 – The Quiet Ones [Jane POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Amelya liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 7 – Fight, Fight, Fight, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss! [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Amelya liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 6 – Dark Waters [Undine POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Amelya liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 5 – Break Entertainment in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Amelya liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 3 – Live Chat in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Amelya has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Amelya has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Amelya has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Amelya has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Amelya has not earned any awards.