About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Alluantu liked the chapter Let the pounding begin in You're a Cuck Now.
6 days ago
-
Alluantu liked the chapter No, but I'll be around. in You're a Cuck Now.
6 days ago
-
Alluantu liked the chapter Introduction in Futa Farm NTR.
6 days ago
-
Alluantu liked the chapter Introduction in The Bull, the Vixen, and the Cuck.
6 days ago
-
Alluantu liked the chapter Introduction in Orkith's Clit to Cock Surgery & Experimentation.
6 days ago
-
Alluantu liked the chapter Introduction in Runt of the Litter.
6 days ago
-
Alluantu liked the chapter Introduction in Futa University.
6 days ago
-
Alluantu liked the chapter Introduction in Back In Town.
6 days ago
-
Alluantu liked the chapter A Sunday Decision in My Futanari Penpal.
1 year ago
-
Alluantu liked the chapter Let's spice things up in Between Us Three.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Alluantu has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Alluantu has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Alluantu has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Alluantu has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Alluantu has not earned any awards.