About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Alextorres published the chapter Jorge Controls his wish in The Harem Game.
1 day ago
-
Alextorres published the chapter Release in The Harem Game.
1 day ago
-
Alextorres published the chapter Corruption in The Harem Game.
1 day ago
-
Alextorres published the chapter Abs of steel in The Harem Game.
1 day ago
-
Alextorres posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in The Harem Game.
1 day ago
-
Alextorres published the chapter Punishment in The Harem Game.
3 days ago
-
Alextorres published the chapter Hoony in The Harem Game.
3 days ago
-
Alextorres published the chapter Reactions in The Harem Game.
3 days ago
-
Alextorres received a new award: Steady Writer.
3 days ago
-
Alextorres published the chapter Freaking out lowkey in The Harem Game.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Alextorres has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Alextorres has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Alextorres has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Alextorres has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Alextorres has not earned any awards.