About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Alexloris liked the chapter Your other sister Erin in Sexual Privilege.
15 hours ago
-
Alexloris liked the chapter An apple a day in Blowjob Universe.
16 hours ago
-
Alexloris liked the chapter You throb in your sleep in Blowjob Universe.
3 days ago
-
Alexloris liked the chapter You meet your counterpart in Blowjob Universe.
3 days ago
-
Alexloris liked the chapter Kristi!!! in Blowjob Universe.
3 days ago
-
Alexloris liked the chapter You hit the jackpot in Blowjob Universe.
3 days ago
-
Alexloris liked the chapter Cock Cleaner Interview in H1W1.
3 weeks ago
-
Alexloris liked the chapter Grab the box from the top of the wardrobe in My Oblivious Mother.
3 weeks ago
-
Alexloris liked the chapter She asks for help in My Oblivious Mother.
3 weeks ago
-
Alexloris liked the chapter Officer Emily in Blowjob Universe.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Alexloris has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Alexloris has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Alexloris has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Alexloris has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Alexloris has not earned any awards.