About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Aislutg published the chapter The Ballgag Girl caught your eye as you passed one another in X-Change.
1 day ago
-
Aislutg published the chapter … tells the truth in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
Aislutg published the chapter Garrett’s fate in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
Aislutg published the chapter Teases her in Acteon.
1 week ago
-
Aislutg published the chapter Show the former lord her new station in Acteon.
2 weeks ago
-
Aislutg published the chapter Lord no more in Acteon.
2 weeks ago
-
Aislutg liked the chapter Your heart rate lifts at the warning... in X-Change.
3 weeks ago
-
Aislutg liked the chapter ...either back off, or finish what you started in Choose your own Genderswap.
1 month ago
-
Aislutg liked the chapter You are cleaned up. in Choose your own Genderswap.
1 month ago
-
Aislutg liked the chapter Picked up in Choose your own Genderswap.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Aislutg has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Aislutg has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Aislutg has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Aislutg has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Aislutg has not earned any awards.