About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ainlorreg liked the chapter Beneath the Old Rowan Tree in Tabula Rasa.
4 days ago
-
Ainlorreg liked the chapter Interrogated with the Lasso of Truth in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Ainlorreg liked the chapter How is this even a question? in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Ainlorreg liked the chapter To refuse would be inviting problems in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
Ainlorreg liked the chapter Gotham City in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Ainlorreg liked the chapter Mind-Altering Pheromones (with a catch) in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Ainlorreg liked the chapter Teaching English in Japan in Sexual Privilege.
3 weeks ago
-
Ainlorreg liked the chapter Departing Svaneti in Tabula Rasa.
3 weeks ago
-
Ainlorreg liked the chapter The Mouth of a Warrior in The Blade That Binds.
1 month ago
-
Ainlorreg liked the chapter Liam's newfound perspective in The Universal Realization Event.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Ainlorreg has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ainlorreg has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ainlorreg has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ainlorreg has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ainlorreg has not earned any awards.