About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
AgentIris published the chapter A mission - with some constraints in Undercover Agent.
2 weeks ago
-
AgentIris published the chapter She followed his command in Undercover Agent.
3 weeks ago
-
AgentIris published the chapter He demands Valerie pledge her body in Undercover Agent.
3 weeks ago
-
AgentIris published the chapter Revenge in Undercover Agent.
4 weeks ago
-
AgentIris published the chapter Face to face with the Masked Man in Undercover Agent.
1 month ago
-
AgentIris published the chapter The walk to the meeting place in Undercover Agent.
1 month ago
-
AgentIris published the chapter Chapter 16 - The Nemesis in Undercover Agent.
1 month ago
-
AgentIris published the chapter Yes, albeit apprehensively in Undercover Agent.
1 month ago
-
AgentIris published the chapter An old frenemy makes an appearance in Undercover Agent.
1 month ago
-
AgentIris published the chapter Walk of Shame in Undercover Agent.
1 month ago
No recent activity
AgentIris has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AgentIris has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AgentIris has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AgentIris has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AgentIris has not earned any awards.