About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Adityaggg liked the chapter Another receiver in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
Adityaggg liked the chapter The Sentence in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
Adityaggg liked the chapter Gawk Gawk Revenge in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
Adityaggg liked the chapter An Unwanted Fetish in Would You Rather.
5 days ago
-
Adityaggg liked the chapter Your best friend Mason's wife Sarah in Slave4U.
5 days ago
-
Adityaggg liked the chapter You do, with a question in Would You Rather.
5 days ago
-
Adityaggg liked the chapter Influencing Jennifer in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Adityaggg liked the chapter Strange new dymanic in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Adityaggg liked the chapter She "punishes" you in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Adityaggg liked the chapter "Reward her" in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Adityaggg has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Adityaggg has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Adityaggg has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Adityaggg has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Adityaggg has not earned any awards.