About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 19, 2006
- Location
- England
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Garden, cricket, Taekwondo
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy and science fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Boredom
- In conclusion, I am
-
Bored, looking to try writing
-
Adamk2006 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 19 in The Silver Leash.
2 weeks ago
-
Adamk2006 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 15 in The Silver Leash.
2 weeks ago
-
Adamk2006 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 14 in The Silver Leash.
2 weeks ago
-
Adamk2006 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 13 in The Silver Leash.
2 weeks ago
-
Adamk2006 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 12 in The Silver Leash.
2 weeks ago
-
Adamk2006 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 11 in The Silver Leash.
2 weeks ago
-
Adamk2006 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 10 in The Silver Leash.
2 weeks ago
-
Adamk2006 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 9 in The Silver Leash.
2 weeks ago
-
Adamk2006 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 8 in The Silver Leash.
2 weeks ago
-
Adamk2006 liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 7 in The Silver Leash.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Adamk2006 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Adamk2006 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Adamk2006 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Adamk2006 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Adamk2006 has not earned any awards.