About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- June 18, 1993
- Location
- In your mind
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read, Draw and maybe hang out with friends
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
go outside and have some fun
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock, sausage and tuba
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
N/A (cause I'm gay :P)
- I write erotica because
-
Bored
- In conclusion, I am
-
Just a little weird
-
AceAPRM published the chapter Humiliation and Relief in How I became a god!.
1 day ago
-
AceAPRM published the chapter Extremely Babyish in John's Embarrassing Adventure.
2 weeks ago
-
AceAPRM published the chapter Nudist Town in The Mills.
3 weeks ago
-
AceAPRM published the chapter Moving to The Mills in The Mills.
3 weeks ago
-
-
AceAPRM published the chapter Interrupted in How I became a god!.
4 weeks ago
-
AceAPRM published the chapter What brand of diapers? in John's Embarrassing Adventure.
1 month ago
-
AceAPRM published the chapter A nice hard fucking in How I became a god!.
1 month ago
-
AceAPRM published the chapter why not? in John's Embarrassing Adventure.
1 month ago
-
AceAPRM published the chapter A walk to the shops in How I became a god!.
6 months ago
No recent activity
AceAPRM has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
AceAPRM has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
AceAPRM has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
AceAPRM has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
AceAPRM has not earned any awards.