About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Abunamu liked the chapter Guidelines For New Writers in The Submission Accelerator.
14 hours ago
-
Abunamu left a comment on the chapter Laura, Goth Bimbo - Getting Pulled over in Oblivious.
1 day ago
-
Abunamu liked the chapter Laura, Goth Bimbo - Getting Pulled over in Oblivious.
1 day ago
-
Abunamu liked the chapter Laura, Goth Post-Grad - The Book of Destiny in Oblivious.
1 day ago
-
Abunamu liked the chapter Dr Jones, a Shrink - Patient's Orders in Oblivious.
1 day ago
-
Abunamu posted a reply on the chapter Alexis, lawyer in Oblivious.
1 day ago
-
Abunamu liked the chapter Alexis, lawyer in Oblivious.
1 day ago
-
Abunamu liked the chapter For One Reason in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
Abunamu liked the chapter Remote Settings in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
Abunamu liked the chapter Family Fun Night in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 day ago
No recent activity
Abunamu has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Abunamu has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Abunamu has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Abunamu has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Abunamu has not earned any awards.