About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
1stVivid liked the chapter Going shopping in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
22 hours ago
-
1stVivid liked the chapter Cocksucker in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
3 days ago
-
1stVivid liked the chapter "Men." in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
6 days ago
-
1stVivid left a comment on the chapter Transactions. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
-
1stVivid liked the chapter Transactions. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
-
1stVivid liked the chapter Into practice in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
1stVivid liked the chapter Dancing with Lydia in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 weeks ago
-
1stVivid liked the chapter "This time" in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 weeks ago
-
1stVivid liked the chapter Drunk in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
3 weeks ago
-
1stVivid left a comment on the chapter Happy or sad? in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
1stVivid has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
1stVivid has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
1stVivid has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
1stVivid has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
1stVivid has not earned any awards.