About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
avatar is Hiraku Shida (AEW Wrestler) in thong.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
1993wwe liked the chapter Good things come to those who wait in Babysitter Moves In.
1 day ago
-
1993wwe liked the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
2 days ago
-
1993wwe liked the chapter Sol turns it all around! in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
1 week ago
-
1993wwe liked the chapter Something gets pulled down, but it ain't the paddle! in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
2 weeks ago
-
1993wwe liked the chapter She can try in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
3 weeks ago
-
1993wwe liked the chapter Bayley gets an early advantage in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
3 weeks ago
-
1993wwe liked the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
4 weeks ago
-
1993wwe liked the chapter Can we camp out tonight? in Babysitter Moves In.
4 weeks ago
-
1993wwe liked the chapter Maybe so... Let's make some plans in Babysitter Moves In.
1 month ago
-
1993wwe liked the chapter Charissa comes upstairs in Babysitter Moves In.
2 months ago
No recent activity
1993wwe has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
1993wwe has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
1993wwe has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
1993wwe has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
1993wwe has not earned any awards.