About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
12por has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
12por has not published any stories.
-
ENF MILF
by skim266
A curious mother who decides to explore her sexual fantasies after being out of the dating scene for so long. She takes it a little too far and finds herself wearing no clothes with a possible chance that people are going to see her completely naked! Even facing all these embarrassing experiences, does she find a small part of herself enjoying it? Do people see her? Does she want to explore more?
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 27 Chapters Deep 304 Words/Chapter 1,671 Likes 278,049 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,301 Likes 60,605,494 Views Customizable23 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago
No contributed stories yet
12por has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
12por has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
12por has not earned any awards.