About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
1138 liked the chapter MORNINGWOOD RANCH VI in ★MAIDENHEAD ACADEMY★.
2 weeks ago
-
1138 liked the chapter Mustang's First Breeding Session in ★MAIDENHEAD ACADEMY★.
2 weeks ago
-
1138 liked the chapter Cassia is Ridden by her "Beta" in ★MAIDENHEAD ACADEMY★.
2 weeks ago
-
1138 liked the chapter ROOM 412 in ★MAIDENHEAD ACADEMY★.
2 weeks ago
-
1138 liked the chapter Antonia's Not There in ★MAIDENHEAD ACADEMY★.
2 months ago
-
1138 liked the chapter *Lady's Lance Advertisement* in ★MAIDENHEAD ACADEMY★.
2 months ago
-
1138 liked the chapter Go for a Walk in ★MAIDENHEAD ACADEMY★.
2 months ago
-
1138 liked the chapter ACT I in ★MAIDENHEAD ACADEMY★.
2 months ago
-
1138 liked the chapter VI. The Bathhouse in ★MAIDENHEAD ACADEMY★.
2 months ago
-
1138 liked the chapter play a fighting game in Futanari World.
1 year ago
No recent activity
1138 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
1138 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
1138 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
1138 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
1138 has not earned any awards.