About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Никита liked the chapter Isabelle in The Wolvir Saga.
1 week ago
-
Никита liked the chapter King of Feconde in The Wolvir Saga.
1 week ago
-
Никита liked the chapter Intimacy and reassurance in The Wolvir Saga.
1 week ago
-
Никита liked the chapter The proposal in The Wolvir Saga.
1 month ago
-
Никита liked the chapter The wolvir reputation in The Wolvir Saga.
1 month ago
-
Никита liked the chapter Aconite the witch, Aconite the bitch in The Wolvir Saga.
1 month ago
-
Никита liked the chapter Aconite in The Wolvir Saga.
1 month ago
-
Никита liked the chapter The Ghanral war in The Wolvir Saga.
1 month ago
-
Никита liked the chapter The eve of a new war in The Wolvir Saga.
1 month ago
-
Никита liked the chapter Bad End: The New Shaman in Bravos Feminine.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Никита has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Никита has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Никита has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Никита has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Никита has not earned any awards.