More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zewesman zewesman

How should he be? Hungry? Thrifty? Guilty? Crafty ?

Smartly. [Zewesman]

TheDespaxas here!
Brand new branch here from New author Zewesman. An interesting new take on John's adventures. As always for alternative branches elements, mechanisms and character might differ from the other branches.
Good reading, have fun.

While John did eat breakfast he knew that it would not be able to keep him satisfied until he got home. There had to be a way out of this. He could borrow money from his mom but if she found out he would be in big trouble. She knew exactly how to punish him when he got in trouble too. John’ll be damned if he had to spend all day outside doing yard work again.

There has to be something I can do…. John thought to himself. Then it came to him! He knew a few students at Ashcroft Academy that bought used panties online. He could run upstairs and grab a pair of his mom’s panties from the hamper in the bathroom and sell it to them. Although John was never popular or actively shunned people away, even that group was too neckbeard for him.

John thus headed back upstairs, rushing to get to the bathroom and get his ticket to hopefully a few days’ worth of lunch money.

“John, what are you doing? You’re going to miss the bus!” his mother yelled at him from downstairs.

“I know mom, I just needed to grab something real quick!” John informed her as he came back down the stairs, patting the pair of panties now in his inventory. He rushed over to his mom, gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and once out the door raced to the bus stop, just barely making it in time. Once on the bus John went to his usual seat near the back where he didn’t have to worry about anyone really bothering him. He liked the near invisibility that being in these seats gave him.

New Skill: Stealth lvl 1
Passive
You gain a bonus for hiding when using shadows, disguises, or camouflage.

“Huh, that’s neat,” John spurted out to no one in particular. With John now even more invisible than he normally was, a strange urge came over him. Specifically the pair of panties that burnt a hole in his inventory. John opened his inventory to take out the panties and used Observe on them.

MILF Panties (Soiled): This pair of underwear belongs to Brenda Newman. It has a fresh cum stain from Brenda’s morning masturbation ritual.

“Wow,” was all John could say. This piece of information suddenly changed everything he knew about his mom. He never pictured her as a sexual person because of her being his mom but this pair of panties seemed to indicate that she, like him, had to masturbate each morning. What other sexual things did she do? Did she masturbate a few other times during the day like he did? Did she watch porn? Did she have toys? John’s mind became flooded with thoughts, emotions, and scenarios all involving his mother.

New Quest: Panties of Destiny
Option 1: Sell the panties to the neckbeards
Rewards: 400 EXP, $1000, +5 CHA
Option 2: Keep the panties until the end of the day
Rewards: 400 EXP, $2000, +5 LIB, CHA

“Well that choice seems kind of one sided. I guess I can go a day without lunch for all those rewards.” John decided. John put the panties back into his inventory and cast Observe for the rest of the bus ride on his fellow bus riders, not that there were that many.

Observe level up!
Observe lvl 3: Relationship Bar unlocked! It will show you the opinion of the person towards you. Mana cost reduced.

Sweet! With this I can finally see how everyone thinks of me! thought John.

John cast Observe on a cute girl near him:

Selena Cruz
Lvl 2 Student
Cochina
Relationship: -39

What the shit? -39?! I’ve never even talked to her! The sudden realization that a random girl that he’s never talked to or even had the same class with him somehow had a horrible impression of him drove him mad. John’s mind raced with the possibilities of how this could have even happened.

“Hey kid, get off the damn bus so I can get the hell out of here!” yelled the angry bus driver to the zoned out John.

“Oh right, uh sorry,” replied John who quickly scampered off the bus and headed towards class. On his way there John saw a girl who gave him a weird vibe so he cast Observe on her.

Observe failed! Not enough mana.

“Whoops forgot to check that,” John chuckled to himself. As soon as he finished saying that he got a new pop up.

Achievement Unlocked: Git Gud
And you call yourself a gamer. Have some wisdom to get that mana regen up. You know what mana regen is, right?
Reward: +2 WIS

“Awesome. The god that gave me these powers is an asshole and I’m its plaything,” John mumbled.

Achievement Unlocked: That's Goddess Asshole to you!
You realized your purpose, you should get a reward!
Reward: +1 to All Stats

“This can go either really good or really bad, depending on what type of plaything I’ll be,” realized John. “Ah well, I’ll take what this Goddess gives me.” John happily said as he went to his first class of the day, the girl with the weird vibe forgotten. She, however, did notice his attempt to use magic and began to take precautions against an unknown magic user.

“Hmm. Where did that magic come from? It was so faint I can’t even tell what direction it came from,” the mysterious red headed girl said to herself. “Well, if there’s a magic user here and we don’t know about it, then there can only be one reason,” the stoic girl concluded. She hurried off to check on something very important to her.

John arrived at his first class of the day: Literature. John took his normal seat and brought up his character sheet.

“Hmm. If this is a game, then that means I should have a class. All RPGs have the three staple classes: Warrior, Rogue, and Mage. Any other classes are some sort of branch of one of the three trunks. My agility and intellect are my two highest stats. That means I could be a rogue or mage. But that’s what I always pick when I play MMOs. Maybe I should go warrior this time? But this is real life, if I don’t like it I can’t just reset the game and reroll. Urgh, I don’t know what to do!” John mumbled to himself, his voice raising up at the end. He quickly looked up and saw that Mrs. Flung was far too engrossed in her lecture about Beowulf. Suddenly a new quest appeared.

“Guess I’ll have to put that on the back burner for now and try to level up a bit,” he decided. He had enough mana for one observe and he was curious so he used it on Mrs. Flung.

Mrs. Flung
Lvl 6 Teacher
Failed Author
Relationship: -100

Failed author? Maybe that’s why she’s such a bitch when grading every student’s essay? John hypothesized. It would make a lot of sense. She always seemed to be super critical of all literary works, tearing apart both classics and students’ homework. Looks like she’s taking her anger at failure out on us, John concluded. As he finished that thought, the bell rung and everyone headed to their next class.

Does John make it to art class without incident?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)