More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 12por 12por

Which spell does he try first?

ytteb esuohkcrib

He uttered the words and everything went black for a moment.

When his vision returned he felt much more tired than usual. Looking in a mirror he realized he was an old man in some sort of cartoon.

He turned and Kimberly was there too, only she had been turned into a blonde bimbo in this cartoon. She was dressed as a slutty nurse as well.

Sherman was sitting in a chair.

All of a sudden he heard a sound above him. "Cuck-ooo cuck-ooo"

A cuckoo clock was sounding and would not stop.

"Oooooh, that scared me" said Kimberly in a way that was a sexy as it was dumb sounding.

"It won't stop, I'm going to have to grab that bird myself"

She climbed onto the chair that Sherman was sitting on, inadvertently putting her chest in his face as she went to work on the clock.

She reached above his head and he heard three quick pops. Her buttons had just broken and her massive tits were pressing up against his face.

His dick hardened slightly inside his boxers.

"Oh, no, I'm naked" she said as if it was obvious only to her.

His dick hardened more.

"Cuckoo, cuckoo" the clock continued

"Oh, why does this bird keep coming in and out of the door!" she whined.

There was a ripping sound as Sherman's cock tore through the boxers he was wearing and plunged inside of Nurse Kimberly's bare pussy.

"Ouuh" she moaned in a high pitch manner seeming like she enjoyed what was happening, but didn't understand it.

She moved up and down as she struggled to work on the clock.

"There I fixed it." She said triumphantly "That bird is not going to bother you anymo-"

A louder "CUCKOOOO" sounded and scared Kimberly backwards. She landed fully on Shermans lap, he was balls deep inside of her.

"Oh! Mr D, I think your bird is coming out of your door too." She giggled

Sherman emptied his balls inside of her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)