More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by StabilizerEmerald StabilizerEmerald

Who is Eliza to you?

your intern [Pronouns not customizable]

Steven looked more closely at Eliza. The 19 year old intern was sitting across from her boss at lunch. Just moments ago she’d been lazily poking at a salad and scrolling through her phone. Steven was a relatively relaxed boss. He liked getting lunch with his interns but didn’t want to make them working lunches. He was perfectly happy to socialize, especially with the pretty ones. Eliza had been relatively shy since starting and still tended to pull up her phone to scroll through social media rather than carrying on any kind of in depth conversation.

“Well, I want you to have a conversation with me.” The day had been tough and he was annoyed enough with other things to be honest with the girl.

She reached up a finger and started to twirl a strand of her perfect, blonde hair. “What about?”

“I don’t know… about life I guess. I like to get to know my interns, honestly.”

“Well… I’m on my phone all the time because my boyfriend and I are going through a rough patch. He thinks I’m cheating on him which I’d never do, but he’s super suspicious of my long hours.”

Steven raised his eyebrows. He wasn’t expecting that level of forthrightness. But if she was really hypnotized maybe she’d taken him a little more literally than intended. He took in the girl in front of him. For the first time, he really noticed her body. She had a pretty face, certainly, but now he was noticing her curves. Her breasts strained her button up shirt a little and he found himself wishing he could the topmost button open with his eyes alone. Her butt filled out her skirt perfectly; she clearly never skipped squats. She wasn’t tall, arguably short in fact, but her size leant a doll-like quality to her. Especially now since she was still staring blankly ahead.

“Would you like to cheat on him?” Steven wasn’t sure what he wanted the answer to be but he couldn’t stop himself from asking.

Does she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)