More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What new reality do you create?

....you were the most beautiful girl at school, but could never wear clothes or shoes again

Picture this, you're an average girl in school in a world obsessed with beauty standards and the pressure is almost too much. Then, some nigh infinite cosmic power selects you to change, but warns you there will be sacrifices.

You leap at the chance without hesitation. If I were the most beautiful, you think, I wouldn't have to spend so much time worrying about how I look. Maybe life would be a little more fulfilling, you hope?

And so you wish it, so it shall be done.

You return to your room, and you're in front of a tall mirror. You see a satisfyingly beautiful face staring back at you for the first time in who knows how long.

And then you shriek and throw your arms over yourself, and your eyes dart from your head to your now bare toes. Everything is exposed! And yes, it's very beautiful....it's also embarrassing!

You rush bare assed naked over to your wardrobe, throw it open....and find nothing at all!

And then you see the clock! It's time for school!

What shall you do? And who are you, unfortunate beauty?

Who is going to live the naked life?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)