More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JAYBAY JAYBAY

What do you see?

you were John Doe a nerdy guy.

You were a simple guy John Doe you lived at home still yet to finish university and had spent the summer holidays with your family. Not overly complex, you liked superheroes, reading, hiking and swimming as who you were coming back to you images of friends, family and lovers would come back life experiences and the things that made you who you were. From your first kiss, to going to the movies with your friends, even that time you went to a party dressed as Iron man.

Then it comes back to you the day you died and how you died. It had been a day like any over the roads were a little wet but not too bad, and you had set out to head back to uni after a long summer holiday, though as you drove, the rain would only get worse it did not take long for the roads to become slick with water the spray from the car in front being near impossible to see through, you had decided that you would pull over at the next service station to wait out the worst of the rain though you had never made it. You saw the sign and began to pull over and indicate intent on turning it, but then you only saw it out the corner of your vision. A lorry on the other side of the road skid then topple before you could even react; the trailer slammed into your little Sudan, then you woke up with the woman in, well whatever afterlife that was. With your past behind you, there is only the future to look to.

And who will you be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)