More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

What new reality do you create?

you got to have sex whenever and with whomever you wanted, anytime BUT you could never have an orgasm?

"God I am soooo horny!"

"Well, do something about it."

"And just what do you suggest I do?"

"Do I gotta spell it out for you, man?"

"What?"

"Just find some place to masturbate."

"I know that, dude. Obviously, I can't just go jack off whenever I get horny. I'm just mentioning that I am horny."

"Whatever, dude."

The conversation kind of died at that point as the two went back to people watching. A few minutes later, a group of high school students walked by the two guys. These were not just any students. They were the local cheerleaders. In other words, these were the hottest 18-year-olds in the entire school. Seeing the very people that often inspired his very horniness, John turned to his friend and tried to restart the conversation.

"You think they would be up for relieving my horniness, Dude?"

"John, Dude, it can't hurt to ask them."

"Yeah. I suppose you're right."

"Good luck, Man."

John stood away from the wall and headed in the direction the girls had walked. They appeared to have stopped to window shop for some new clothes. Walking up behind them, he cleared his throat to get there attention. When none of them responded, he tapped one of them on the shoulder. it turned out to be Jane. She was shocked for a moment until she realized who it was. She got the attention of her friends and pointed at John. They looked...well, not excited to see him, but not unhappy.

"Hey, John. What are you doing here?"

John took a moment to steel his nerve and then, following his friend's advice, asked Jane a question which, under other circumstances, would be completely inappropriate to ask.

"Would you have sex with me?"

"Who are you asking," Jane asked.

Who is John asking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)