More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

What new reality do you create?

you could get laid every day for the rest of your life but a new world-wide law was passed forcing everyone to be naked all the time?

Opening your eyes, you look around and sigh. It must have been some strange dream you think as you sit up out of bed. You shiver slightly as the covers slip down your apparently naked body. You are puzzled as to why you are naked. You don't remember ever going to bed naked before. Brushing the thought aside, you get out of bed and pull the covers back over the mattress. Stretching slightly, you yawn and walk over to your...

Where is my dresser you think as you stare blankly at the wall where the missing piece of furniture should be. Scratching your head, you slowly wander over to your closet to see if there is anything in there you can wear until you can figure out where your other clothes went. You open the door to your closet and find it completely empty. Well, not _completely _empty. There are some things in the closet. There are just no clothes. You don't even see any shoes. You are starting to think maybe the voice and the white place were _not _a dream. The addition to your world that was added for the agreement seems to have happened. You decide to see if your idea also happened. You walk out of your bedroom and head downstairs.

Entering the living room, you see everything you would expect in a typical living room; couch, TV, coffee table, etc. The one thing you don't see is any place to hang up coats. Scratching your head again, you wander into the dining room. This room seems more or less as it should. Walking into the kitchen you notice the time on the microwave and realize it is getting late. You need to get going. You really don't want to be late again.

Before you go, what are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)